No, a RequestId is valid for 30 minutes and can’t be reused. If you need to call the API to get data, you must go through Authorize first to get a new RequestId.
Articles in this section
- Where can I check the status of the services?
- What's new in Flinks? Is there a Changelog?
- Where can I download the JSON Response for Flinks Capital?
- Do you have an example of Flinks Connect integration?
- Status Codes in the Portal
- Screenshot Request in the Portal
- Flinks Connect in 1.38
- How do you categorize Debit and Credit fields for the transactions?
- Why can't I use a real financial institution on Sandbox?
- Can I reuse a RequestId?